Ultimate Performance Lacrosse has a long history of hosting the most prominent high school programs in the United States and Canada. As a participant we can handle your schedule in one of three ways:
- School teams only
- Club teams only
- Combination of both
You will be put into a high school bracket unless you specifically request to play Club Teams. Let us know what you would like to do and we will be happy to assist you.
How We Do Scheduling
We utilize a “top tier” and “lower tier” philosophy when scheduling and create individual schedules based on feedback from the team, past performance at our events as well as evaluation at other recruiting events. We take the scheduling of games very seriously and are happy to work with you both before and during an event to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse is dedicated to providing top notch lacrosse instruction through it’s various camps and tournaments in the mid-Atlantic region. Owned and operated by current collegiate lacrosse coaches, we pride ourselves on providing competitive instructional venues at a competitive price.
UPLAX utilizes a “showcase” format for our events. Meaning, each team will play three (3) games per day regardless of record without a championship. We reserve the right to “re-seed” teams throughout the day based on performance to enhance competition. Additional information is as follows:
- Each team will play three (3) games;
- Each game is fifty (50) minutes running time;
- Each team is permitted one timeout per half but not within the final two (2) minutes;
- Games are scheduled every other hour.
- Cost of participation is $1,600 per team per day
- Teams are scheduled by grad year when applicable
The Advantage of UPLAX includes:
- Collegiate Coaches (Charley Toomey & John Tillman)
- Get instant exposure
- We understand the recruiting process
- Long history of running successful events
- Scheduling is unique because you play for an hour, you take a break for an hour – “hour on hour off”
- You get done quickly
- Save $ on hotels because teams can drive down, play and be home at a reasonable time frame
- Efficient- time to do other things in the area
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse, LLC requests payment in full before participating in any of our events. Payments can be made by credit card or check and sent to the address listed below as well as on our website. If this is not possible, please contact Chris Gunkel to create an alternative arrangement.
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse, LLC
802 Seneca Park Road
Baltimore, MD 21220
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse, LLC will refund a deposit payment in full if cancellation occurs within fifteen(15) days of participation.
Ultimate Performance Lacrosse, LLC will provide a $100 per team discount to any team having six(6) teams or more participating on the same day.